You can purchase Bell Lane Academy Uniform from Tesco online. Please click here
Please note: All pupils should wear correct school uniform at ALL times.
- GREY or BLACK plain tailored School Trousers, shorts, culottes, pinafore dress or skirt.
- ROYAL BLUE checked SUMMER DRESS or ROYAL BLUE checked BLOUSE and SKIRT.
- Skirts, dresses, culottes and shorts should be approximately knee-length please.
- No leggings, jeans, jogging trousers, combat style trousers/skirts or jeans/combat style shorts.
- WHITE collared shirt, blouse or polo shirt. All tops should be tucked into trousers, shorts, culottes or skirts.
- ROYAL BLUE Cardigan or Sweatshirt (with school logo is preferred). Available from Tesco website.
- Alternatively, you may purchase a plain royal blue cardigan or sweatshirt of your choice.
- PLAIN WHITE, GREY, BLACK SOCKS or PLAIN GREY or BLACK TIGHTS.
- DARK COLOURED, SOFT SOLED INDOOR SHOES/PUMPS.
- No slippers, sling back or strapped sandals as these could cause a tripping hazard.
- PLAIN BLACK OUTDOOR SCHOOL SHOES for both BOYS and GIRLS.
- No trainers, boots or high heeled shoes please. Ballet style slip-on shoes are also not suitable.
- No embellishments, patterns or ornamental trims on any items of uniform thank you.
Uniform for children in Year 6 is slightly different from the rest of the academy.
- An academy blazer is worn instead of a sweatshirt (this is provided by Wakefield City Academies Trust)
- A white shirt or blouse is worn instead of a white polo shirt.
- A clip on tie is worn (also provided by WCAT)
PE and Games Kit
- WHITE round-neck T-SHIRT.
- NAVY BLUE or BLACK SHORTS.
- WHITE SOCKS.
- NAVY BLUE or BLACK LEOTARD (for Reception to Year 2 girls if preferred).
Additional kit for outdoor sessions
- TRACKSUIT IN WINTER – plain preferred for added warmth OVER GAMES KIT in winter.
Year 4 Swimming Kit
- GIRLS: NAVY or BLACK one piece swimsuit, plain with no patterns or decorations.
- BOYS: NAVY or BLACK swimming trunks, plain with no patterns or decorations. NO board shorts thank you.
Goggles are advised but are optional.
- No jewellery other than a small watch or small stud earrings are allowed in school for health and safety reasons. Earrings must be removed or taped up for Games and PE sessions.
- Girls and Boys whose hair is long enough to tie back must have it tied up at all times.
- Make up and nail polish are not allowed.
- Sensible hair styles please. Extreme, unusual or coloured hairstyles are inappropriate for school.
- Games and PE kits need to be brought to school in a SMALL named bag. A small rucksack or cloth bag is ideal.